No, you’re not having déjà vu. I did post about this once before, on May 2. My blog was nominated again the other day, this time by the very kind, Claudette Young of Claudsy’s Blog.
But I’m confused because I noticed the Liebster rules were different on another blog that I visited where it stated nominate “up to” five blogs. I had formally been told these were the rules:
The Liebster Blogger Rules are:
- Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
- Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites.
- Add the award image to your site.
For today, I have found three I recommend:
- If you’d like to satisfy your need to read some beautiful poetry, visit de Jackson at Whimsygizmo where you can read about “poetic ponderings…parenting…procrastination…” (And anyone who professes to be a “mean Scrabble player” wins over my heart.) On a side note, Mouse Tales Press is pleased to announce that her poem, “Triathlon,” will appear in the June 2012 issue.
- Laura Howard blogs about “Finding Bliss.” That title drew me in and made me feel . . . well, happy. When I saw her post about Random Acts of Kindness, I knew I loved it. Visit her blog if you want to feel good – and learn something, too.
- Now I’m going to sneak this in because I really enjoyed Claudette Young’s blog, Claudsy's Calliope where she blogs about life as a writer. Enjoy!
- Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Oh, and I'm now on Pinterest!
- Sign up for email updates from this blog by signing up in the box above my profile photo at the top of the page.