I learned a few days ago that my blog had been nominated by Rebecca Barray as a Liebster Blog.
I met Rebecca Barray while we were both participating in Robert Lee Brewer’s Platform Challenge. The challenge helped me to brush up on my time-management skills. (I did have a few organizational ideas before. Be sure to read my blog tomorrow for some tips!)
I am forever grateful to have met such a wonderful group of writers that I can share my writing ups and downs with. Not to mention, I was given the boost I needed to brush the dust off my blog and create a writing schedule for it.
Anyway, wow! Talk about heartwarming. Talk about encouragement.
Rebecca’s comment about my blog was, “Linda posts about lots of different topics, all interesting.”
Thank you so much, Rebecca! I appreciate your kindness very much.
The Liebster Blogger Rules are:
- Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
- Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites.
- Add the award image to your site.
My nominees are:
1) Muddy Kinzer’s Muddying the Waters – The description on Muddy’s blog says “There is life after kids & I'm just finding my way back in it!” Funny and conversational, not to mention, easy to relate to for the rest of us moms, her blog will not disappoint.
2) The multi-talented Veronica Roth – Writing, painting, photos. Her blog makes me smile, it makes me cry; it is full of life.
3) Bonnie Vesely's Just Venture Coaching – Bonnie is full of insight on finding your life’s purpose.
4) Anne Kimball’s Life on the Funny Farm – Be sure to check her out if you would like a good laugh!
5) Romelle Broas – Follow Romelle’s journey: “A Timeline on Becoming a Children’s Picture Book Author.”
- Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Sign up for email updates from this blog by signing up in the box above my profile photo at the top of the page.